EMBELLISHED JOGGERS

Joggers: ASOS - STARRY EYED Top: Primark Boots: Public Desire I'm in such awe of these joggers... like I'm utterl...

Joggers: ASOS - STARRY EYED
Top: Primark
Boots: Public Desire


I'm in such awe of these joggers... like I'm utterly in love and can't keep my eyes of them since I got them!!

Ok, so I've been trying to get my hands on these for WEEKS on ASOS but they just kept going out of stock, also being tall I needed the tall one's and they had them in stock in petite but not tall, so every night I would go on ASOS and keep refreshing the product page until one night guys, one night they got a 6 in stock for a milli second!!! I quickly put it in bag and zoomed straight to checkout, however, I still kept thinking in a day or so ASOS will email saying I've been refunded as they don't have the stock but to my luck they actually arrived!!! 

How dazzling are they?! I just had to pair them with my clear booties from Public Desire, I feel like a simple clear boots keeps all the focus on the joggers but the boots still give a edge to the entire look.

This is officially my last outfit post until Christmas!! (I thought I'd do the last outfit to the run up a dazzling one haha!) So I hope you all have an AMAZING Christmas Day filled with love and laughter, I can't believe it's already here and it's going to be over in a day!!! Noooo!! Don't we all wish it could be Christmas all year round?!



6 comments

  1. These joggers are beautiful, I can understand your fascination with them! <3

    www.orrblog.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooooow it's amazing!! Please please please give me the link of the JOGGERS because I want to order it and I search it in asos I don't found it , please give me a.link�� & thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pleaseeee i'm waiting you

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM