CUT OUT HOODIES

Hoody: Boohoo
Joggers: Missguided
Boots: Boohoo

Happy Monday folks!!

Guys how amazing is this hoody? Ok, so I've not bought from Boohoo in a very long time, but I was just watching tv the other night and saw their new ad and instantly fell in love with this hoody they showed but it was in the pink version, soon as I found it came in black, I snapped it up straight away!! It is actually a maternity hoody I believe and I did buy a size 10 when I should have got my usual 8 but I actually like how big it is to be honest. Its so so comfy and yes, how I like it "laidback" with the cut outs, the extra slouchyness is just perfect!

Just to dress the hoody up and give a bit of a edge I paired it with these laced up joggers from Missguided, all in all both put together its the most comfy outfit ever but so so cool at the same time, its the best thing when you can have an outfit that feels like a blanket but looks super cool at the same time :D

6 comments

  1. i love this hoodie, it feels so chic and laid back! those joggers are also too fab x

    Xxx
    www.fashiondew.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool look!!
    http://www.marveling-mind.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erm purchasing! How cool is this hoodie! X

    Www.virgosandkisses.com

    ReplyDelete