LACED UP DENIM

Denim Shirt: Missguided Joggers: Primark Choker: Missguided Shoes: H&M  Hi guys!! So recently I was just scrolling by o...

Denim Shirt: Missguided
Joggers: Primark
Choker: Missguided
Shoes: H&M 

Hi guys!!

So recently I was just scrolling by on Missguided and I came across this shirt and choker and I just to grab them both, you might have already seen the choker on my Instagram but here it is in full outfit form. I am head over heels with the choker trend at the moment, I just can't get enough of them and I loved this one from Missguided with the whole frayed denim look with the stars, it's super bad-ass looking haha!

You can never have too many denim shirts I reckon, it's just like owning multiple styles of jeans, and this one has it's own little thing going on with the lace up detail at the back and the edgy distress style together looks really effortless but cool at the same time, deffo sets apart from any other denim shirts!

9 comments

  1. love this look..

    lot of smile,
    Anak Super
    https://diaryanaksuper.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful woman, great styling and high heels.
    The quintessence of femininity.
    Regards
    http://moda-na-obcasach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM HAPPY TO BE CURED FROM GENITAL WARTS CONTACT DR AKUNA ON HIS MOBIL:+2348154625070

    I'm so happy and thankful to the great Dr Akuna for making me a free woman from herpes virus. previously i met with one man and we had sex and condom broke and after that he told me he had a Genital Warts virus. i was mad i broke up with him and was looking for a way to help myself. i met a herbal Dr in India and he gave me medicine. but at the end of the period nothing happened. i was fed up of trying thinking they are all the same fake doctors. i was wrong. until one very evening i reading through a (Grace church guestbook) then i saw thousand of amazing testimonies and i was surprise. but i wrote to him and he replied telling me how i can get his medicine after which i receive and used for 2weeks and was confirm by the same doctor who first tested me positive. Now confirm there is no trace of any disease in me. behold i was negative. i am writing to spread my experience with Dr Akuna and i wish you will also do the same Email:drakunasolutiontemple@gmail.com or his website: http://drakunasolutiontem.wixsite.com/dr-akuna or his Mobil:+2348154625070

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM