STAND TALL 17

Dress: Prettylittlething
Shoes: Missguided

Happy 2017 my loves!!

So Christmas is over and the New Year has begun and here is my first outfit post of many to come this year!

What a year 2016 has been, we've experienced a lot as country and had many experiences as individuals wether it be highs or lows or whatevs lol. But like the beginning of every year, we all feel boosted that the New Year is going to be even bigger and brighter.

Blogging is my main this year, I hope to keep at it no matter what usual life brings my way. So it makes sense to blog the first outfit of the year that makes me feel super tall and gives me the feeling 'I'm going to do this' (muscle arm emoticon) loll.

Ok, new year stuff apart, this dress is like the most comfiest maxi dress ever, because of the knit it's quiet warm if you want to wear it as an actual dress rather than a cover up like a I have, I just wore a basic long sleeve top underneath and leggings and the dress on top, which did surprisingly feel warm as it's a little thick so it's quiet nice to be able to wear a few different ways!!

Can we just take a minute to appreciate these shoes though! If you follow me on Instagram you will already know how much I love all things marble, as most of my posts are on marble backgrounds lol when I saw these on Missguided they where straight in the bag and through to checkout, how can you not have marble sandals as nice as these?!

Anyhow, how was everyone's Christmas and New Years? And what are all of you planning for the New Year?



4 comments